haha its how I feel some days!!

haha its how I feel some days!!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Hope - Relay for Life quilt

This is the quilt properly named Hope, for our relay for life event wasn't finished in time to be raffled off this year and do well, so we decided to wait till next year and show/share her properly and raise the kind of funds I know she will fetch!!









I looked up on the interenet this quilted heart design for the outer border, I also read on another post suggesting beginner quilters should "practice" on charity quilts....


So I practiced all the quilting designs I wasnt sure about on this quilt!

Click on "Hope" to read the message she has!



Hope

I think "Hope" turned out pretty good!! She's ready for her debut in 2013's Relay for life event!








No comments:

Post a Comment