haha its how I feel some days!!

haha its how I feel some days!!

Monday, June 27, 2016

Pleated beauty, electronics or sewing notion bags!


I've come up with this cute bag in varying sizes that I think lots of folks will love! These little bags are great for keeping electronics, chargers, ear buds or whatever else you can think of to stow away for safe keeping!! You might love as much as me! 


First there was this pretty brown and green with teal print that I just loved... 

Till I made these, and I thought how will I ever decide which one to keep?


Then I mad this one... I'm not a girly girl by no means and I'm not knocking the girls who are but I loved this set too...so I went digging in my fabric stash and found several .....

And I mean several fabric combinations that I just loved as much as the last...

So now I'm convinced I'll never be able to decide which one I'll keep! 

1 comment: