haha its how I feel some days!!

haha its how I feel some days!!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My first attempt at free motion quilting and feathers!!



This is the finished dresden plate table topper!! It really turned out beautiful and its new owner loved it!!
You can also view my first ever tutorial on free motion quilting and beginner feathers!! Just follow the link below!!
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xT-6f3eEja8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always">

5 comments:

  1. Your dresden plate is just beautiful, I love the colors you used. Thanks for the video you have done, so far I never did anything with free motion, but after watching your video you have given me the urge to turn on my machine and try. Thanks, thanks and more thanks for a beautiful video and a nice project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa!! It was fun to make to and only took a day to cut out and piece and a couple hours to quilt!! I hope you do try this it was fun amd fun learning!!

      Delete
  2. I'm crazy about Dresden's and yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, it was really easy and very fun and I learned a few things along the way!!

      Delete